Date(s) - 16/05/2019
1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
YMCA Swansea Map Unavailable
Learn how to setup and build a self managed and hosted website using WordPress using Google Cloud services which are free from google for a year. You won’t be using the restricted WordPress.com but you will be creating your very own self managed server and running WordPress from that. This allows you to build a non-restricted WordPress site with potentially no costs.
- The basics of domains, ip addresses and server technology.
- Basics of cloud computing and Google Cloud.
- Installing a Bitnami WordPress instance on Google Cloud.
- Accessing the admin area of WordPress
- Themes, Pages, blogs, plugins and builders.
- Build a simple page webpage and contact form.
Book your place now!
Bookings are closed for this event.