Date(s) - 14/08/2019
1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
YMCA Swansea Map Unavailable
Delve into the world of a 3D animator in this exciting beginners animation course using the FREE industry standard open source software ‘Blender’. This session will cover…
- An overview of the basic animation features used in Blender and how to navigate around the workspace.
- Understand the various forms of animation used in the industry.
- Basic introduction to the graph editor and dope sheet.
- Discover and create a basic ‘Key Framed’ animation.
- An introduction to particle systems and how to animate along a curve using force fields.
- Gain an insight into the potential of using the physics engine and develop a short animation using rigid body physics.
- Animate the camera using key frames and constraints.
- How to render out and export your animations in various file formats.